Emy

Emy
always happy

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I want to be a better blogger

Dear friends,

From the e-mails I get from you I know most of you have been following my blog and I must thank you sincerely.
now I want to use this platform to serve a bigger audience and I have entered the Women Bloggers Deliver Competition!

My fingers are crossed and hoping I will be selected to help me achieve my dream of championing the course of women.

as I have always said women are special and its about time we raise to take advantage of the numerous opportunities that are available to us and go ahead to maximsie out skills.

women are able to tell they own stories better, don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. It's a good idea gear on the sky and beyond is your limit. but there were a bit of errors in this guess it was typo's

    ReplyDelete